Welcome, fashion curious!

Welcome, fashion curious!

Friday, October 26, 2012

Charltina's - Ballet


Inspired by the elegance, delicacy and feminism of ballet, "Ballet Overture White" is the name of this beautiful creation of Charltina's.

My look starts with a form-fitting bodice opened with straps in the back revealing my skin and it goes to a graceful flowing short skirt combined with beautiful snowflake patterned stockings and the elegant "Ballet Shoes (Pointed Toe Shoes) in olive" by Paneful Pickles.
At the top, rests on my shoulders, a magnificent piece composed by feathers and fabric flowers that "dance" around me as I gently walks through the runway. I combined this fabulous acessory with the delicate "Grace collar and earrings", jewellery set by Finesmith and with a pretty "Hair Knot" by Amacci.
I finish this gracious look with discrete "White Nails" by Veronica Wagstaff, Lazybum plain makeup "Black Swan/White Swan", Flamboyant "2012g4 Eyeliner", beautiful pink "Lipstick 01/ 04" by Ricielli and Redgrave's "Luscious" eyelashes.

LM to Charltina's


No comments:

Post a Comment