Welcome, fashion curious!

Welcome, fashion curious!

Friday, March 28, 2014

LD - SAVIAD – Fiera Spring Fair – Flowerbomb Suit


Oh my...*laughs* On my last post I thought I already blogged other LD exclusives for this specific fair, but it wasnt here. It was at LD blog...Sorry...

Ok, for those who havent heard of SAVIAD and the Fiera Spring Fashion Fair, let me say some quick words about them.
FIERA Spring Fashion Fair (15 – 31 March 2014) is organized by SAVIAD (Solidea Folies, Violator and AD creations) and features exclusive spring themed new releases from the BEST DESIGNERS on the Grid.
The LD designers have prepared some fabulous spring themed mini collections in honor of this event.
One example is the “Flowerbomb Suit” by Vikeejeah Xevion. This fabulous suit comes in two separated pieces, jacket and pants, and is available in 4 different prints.
Aditional items:
Shoes by Leverocci
Hair by BooN
Earings by Modern Couture

No comments:

Post a Comment